Mount protocol consulting International we recognise that privacy is important.
Mount protocol is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected and respected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What we collect
We collect personal data that you provide to us when registering for and/or participating in our programmes, by contacting us to enquire about our services or connecting with us on our social media profiles. Some personal information may come to us from our business partners, for example, hotels that may contact us with regard to the programmes we organise.
We may collect, store and process the following information:
- name, title and position
- contact information including home address, email address and telephone number
- date of birth, nationality
- profession or education
- payment and bank details
- dietary restrictions or preferences
- next-of-kin contact details
- other information that you provide to us at your own discretion that are useful for the programme organisation, i.e. interests, reasons for participating in a course, whether you have attended a similar course, your photograph